Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Putting my Pen to Paper




...or rather, my fingers to the keyboard. This week marks the beginning of my paper writing marathon. Luckily, I have previous knowledge and sources about the history of bionics. I'm still working on developing a strong thesis. My original question was how can bacteria alter the growth of connective tissues between the stump of the individual and the bionic device, but this question requires extensive research. I'm looking into expanding my topic a bit more. I hope to use much of the research I've done with this blog to supplement my paper. If I stick to my outline, my main topics will be bacterial disease caused by implantation, positive effects of bacteria on bionic devices, and how bionics improve one's body functioning. Hopefully, I can provide more insight as the weeks progress, so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment